We promised to share the results of our recent Workforce Safety and Management Systems survey - and the results are in. Thanks to all those who participated.
We will be sending you a notification, as soon our new OSHA Recordkeeping Rules App is available for (your free) download.
1. Which technologies are available to help you perform your job? Choose all that apply.
50% - Desktop
94% - Laptop
61% - Tablet
94% - Smart Phone
2. By percentage, how is your workforce divided? (Please note: our question did not take into account the company workforce size and is an aggregate of percentages entered, weighing all responses equally.)
80% - What percentage are employees?
8% - What percentage are contract workers?
12% - What percentage are temporary workers?
3. What type(s) of workforce safety and management system(s) are you currently using? Choose all that apply.
94% - Paper-based/Excel, etc.
17% - Mobile Apps
39% - EHS Software
1% - Other
4. Are you happy with the analytics and reporting capabilities of your current system?
28% - Yes
72% - No
5. What major challenges are you facing concerning the safety & management of your workforce? (We had too many responses to include them all, but here are the top 8 types of challenges.)
Ever wonder what technology/devices your colleagues are using? Here is a breakdown of devices used by the people who responded to our survey:
54% - Apple iOS (phone/tablet)
29% - Windows PC
8% - Other
5% - Macintosh PC
4% - Android (phone/tablet)
We hope you found the responses of your colleagues interesting. Sometimes it’s nice to know you’re not alone in facing your workforce safety challenges.
For those of you who responded to our survey, thanks again. We will be sending a notification, as soon our new OSHA Recordkeeping Rules App is available for (your free) download. The App is an electronic guide, which walks you through the applicable OSHA Reporting and Recordkeeping Rules, based on the type of incident you are dealing with.
Comments or questions? Let us know at email@example.com
It's a New Year. That time when the gym gets packed due to all the fitness resolutions that people make. As I was working out this morning, this new (and likely temporary) population around me got me thinking about how arbitrary our resolutions can be.
Earlier this week I got a chance to teach a Health and Safety Refresher course. This session was a bit different than my usual engagement. I wasn’t consulting with a room full of executives or managers...
The blog title may sound more like a category on the game show, Jeopardy, than a training-related topic, but humor me. Growing up playing sports, one of the things I learned was that the more I practiced, the more muscle memory I developed. Athletes who practiced often and mastered their sport, made remarkable strides.
The other day I walked into my home office and found my 5-year-old at my desk. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was working on. It was a fairly surreal, yet beautiful rendition of a famous...
Have you ever experienced frequency illusion? An example of frequency illusion, is when you buy a new car, and you suddenly see the same car everywhere - or when a pregnant woman suddenly notices...